Dear Job Seekers,
Google is Hiring for:
Job Title: HR Business Partner Manager
- Join us at the Google Operations Center for the opportunity to help Google users tackle their problems and accomplish their goals, all while working in a dynamic and diverse environment.
- As a Manager - HR Business Partner, you will execute the design and delivery of the Human Capital Strategy.
- Represent HR with business leaders for key organizational decisions.
- Be accountable for strategic talent management; collaborate with service delivery leadership to ensure appropriate talent is identified, recruited, developed, deployed, promoted, and retained to enable the business to deliver on the business strategy
- Define requirements for HR solutions and ensure programs created meet their specifications
- Collaborate with other HR leads to determine a common approach and eliminate inconsistent requirements and policies
- Identify impact of requested HR solutions to other entities and determine synergies
- Deliver HR programs and services, monitor effectiveness of existing HR programs and services for their business entity, and engage with HR service delivery organization on issues and resolution
- Participate in due diligence activities necessary to mobilize new workflows or expand existing workflows
- Apply advanced analytical skills in assessing workflow concepts and potential alternatives
- Minimum Qualifications Excellent verbal and written English language skills Master's degree from an accredited institution in Social Work, HR management, business studies, psychology, or equivalent
- 12 to 15 years of HR experience Preferred Qualifications
- Excellent working knowledge of HR policies/procedures
- Experience using HR tools for performance management and applicant tracking Hands on with core HR Processes and ability of operate in a matrixed environment
Experience: 12-15 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards