Dear Job Seekers,
Our Client is Hiring for:
Job Title: HR Administration Executive
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Employment Type: Full Time
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
- Organize and maintain personnel records Update internal databases.
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides Revise company policies. Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance.
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates).
- Answer employees query about HR-related issues Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms. Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event)
- Bill Clearance with Vendor Management.
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator/ Generalist. Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects.
Experience: 1-3 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards