Dear Job Seekers,
Our Client is Hiring for:
Job Title: Assistant Manager – HR
1. Campus hiring specific to Hospitability sectors with hands-on experience in front-end Service and kitchen staff hiring is a must.
2. Talent acquisition and recruitment processes (HR Cost Optimization) at Cinema site locations
3. Understand the basis of HR budget and cost concepts including knowledge of the Annual Operating Plan in the current organization.
4. Manage employee onboarding and orientation along with planned training & development calendar for Cinema location
5. Drive Performance Management program in your region across the cinemas location.
6. Manage employee engagement at the Cinema locations bringing more innovation and creativity in the overall activity.
7. Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as attendance, leaves thru biometric system etc. and resolve issues and problems
8. Promote HR policies to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace. Sound with managing Employee relations matter.
9. Timely payroll Processing and smooth Exit management
10. Gather and analyse data with useful HR metrics
11. Maintain employee files and records in electronic (HRIS & Kronos) and paper form
12. Cinemas HR Audit Compliances & Compliance management
Experience: 3-4 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards