Dear Job Seekers,
Sheraton is Hiring for:
Job Title: Kitchen Stewarding Executive
- Organize cleaning chemicals and supplies. Organize supply rack, including pots, pans, serving spoons, utensils, etc.
- Rotate stock, bringing wares from storage bin or areas into kitchen.
- Complete cleaning checklists to determine appropriate timelines for cleaning and sanitizing.
- Collect dirty pans from the cooking line and transport to pot station for cleaning.
- Clean and maintain sanitation areas and organize cleaning supplies including hanging up mops and brooms.
- Clean and maintain loading dock areas.
- Clean ceiling, walls, and vents in dish room.
- Ensure clean wares are stored appropriately.
- Operate and maintain cleaning equipment and tools, including the dish washing machine, hand wash stations pot-scrubbing station, and trash compactor.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Experience: 2-4 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards