Dear Job Seekers,
Qualcomm is Hiring for:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives.
- But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products.
- This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come in. Hands on-experience in planning and coordinating large- and small-scale events
- Strong vendor management skills, including vendor research and selection based on best combination of Quality and Cost. Capable to track event key performance areas and identify items to work on for future events
- Must possess Market Intelligence Strong interpersonal skills of working with internal and external teams and Partners Strong communication skills (written & verbal).
- Proofread content for errors or modifications as per the instructions/requirement Hands on-experience in preparing Budget sheets, closure reports
- Must possess preparing quality presentations for events Creative writing. Ensuring an all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone) as per Company brand compliance Understanding to give the creative brief to the vendors
- Capable enough to develop content for mailers, teasers and templates as per event nature
- The ability to handle tasks independently, as well as with a team, and to effectively communicate with all stakeholders Evaluate the effectiveness of employee engagement programs through the use of metrics
- Requirements Strong work ethic 4-5 years of work experience Bachelor's degree in event management, hospitality management, public relations, marketing or related areas Proficient in MS Office
- Hands-on experience in delivering quality presentations as per Company brand standards
- A proven track record of organizing successful events Creative Thinking, Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills Hands-on experience with Content Management Well-organized with multi-tasking skills Problem-solving ability Attention to financial and time constraints
- Ability to meet deadlines High Level of Confidentiality
Experience: 4-5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards