Dear Job Seekers,
Qualcomm is Hiring for:
Job Title: Admin Assistant
- Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives.
- But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products.
- This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come in. Hands on-experience in planning and coordinating large- and small-scale events
- Strong vendor management skills, including vendor research and selection based on best combination of Quality and Cost.
- Capable to track event key performance areas and identify items to work on for future events
- Must possess Market Intelligence Strong interpersonal skills of working with internal and external teams and Partners
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal).
- Proofread content for errors or modifications as per the instructions/requirement Hands on-experience in preparing Budget sheets, closure reports
- Must possess preparing quality presentations for events Creative writing.
- Ensuring an all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone) as per Company brand compliance Understanding to give the creative brief to the vendors
- Capable enough to develop content for mailers, teasers and templates as per event nature
- The ability to handle tasks independently, as well as with a team, and to effectively communicate with all stakeholders Evaluate the effectiveness of employee engagement programs through the use of metrics
- Requirements Strong work ethic 4-5 years of work experience Bachelor's degree in event management, hospitality management, public relations, marketing or related areas Proficient in MS Office
- Hands-on experience in delivering quality presentations as per Company brand standards
- A proven track record of organizing successful events Creative Thinking, Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills Hands-on experience with Content Management Well-organized with multi-tasking skills Problem-solving ability Attention to financial and time constraints
- Ability to meet deadlines High Level of Confidentiality
Experience: 4-5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards