Dear Job Seekers,
Novartis is Hiring for:
Job Title: Manager, CMC (Regulatory Affairs)
- Prepare and communicate CMC Risk Management Assessments, contingency plans, and lessons learned on major submissions and escalate with management as appropriate.
- Initiate and lead Health Authority interactions and negotiations as appropriate; setting objectives, preparing briefing books, coordinating and planning rehearsals and risk mitigation plans.
- Minimum requirements What You will bring to the role: University or College Degree in any field or life science with relevant industry experience or comparable degree.
- At a minimum 7 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical area, specifically in Regulatory Operations
- Good communication in English (oral and written).
- Knowledge of Regulatory guidelines for the areas mentioned above Organizational awareness and experience working cross-functionally and in global teams is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure, demonstrating initiative and flexibility Attention to detail and quality focused
Experience: 7 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards