Dear Job Seekers
AIG is Hiring for:
Job Title: Schedule Coordinator
- Coordinates appropriate staffing allocation and availability of call center staff in order to achieve service level objectives.
- Manage real time changes to staffing including VTO, extended hours and eliminating gaps in coverage.
- Administers volume contingency action plans as deemed necessary and appropriate.
- Runs and analyzes reports with the result of making recommendations for adjusting staffing levels to meet departmental productivity and profitability goals.
- Facilitates real-time discussions with necessary stakeholders. Completes root-cause analysis to determine and quantify reasons for forecast variance and recommends changes to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness.
- Keys daily exceptions requests, updates schedules and responds to escalated issues and ad-hoc requests. Helps with the integration and implementation of new call center technologies.
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position.
- What we are looking for the ideal candidate should have the following qualifications Proven Work Force Management experience in a multi-channel call center environment
- Proven experience in trend analysis Spreadsheets with intermediate formula application and database software (e. g. Excel and Access) experience required Intermediate knowledge of call center management and all related calculations Intermediate knowledge of various forecasting / scheduling software Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate call center data / forecasts to all levels of employees in an understandable fashion
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Capability of problem solving It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Experience: 4 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards