Dear Job Seekers
AIG is Hiring for:
Job Title: Retention Specialist - Retirement Services
- We are looking for dynamic sales professionals focused on selling investment products to current clients.
- A strong candidate would be someone who is interested in a career in Financial Advising where 80 PERCENT of your time is spent on sales advising and 20 PERCENT of your time is spent servicing clients.
- Contact clients to determine if there have been changes in their financial and investment goals
- Educate clients on the investment products and services they are currently enrolled in Familiarization with core AIG
- Retirement Services products and services Identify additional customer needs and introduce additional AIG Retirement Services products Frame conversations strategically and overcome obstacles
- Answer product questions and assist clients with pre- and post-sale inquiries
- Requirements Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent 2-5 Years proven track record in strategic selling, strong interpersonal and communications skills, demonstrated team building, leadership and the ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements concurrently
- Ability to obtain FINRA SIE, Series 7, and 66 as well as the State Variable Life and Health License within 120 days of start date
- The ability to develop trusting relationships with clients and be proficient in communicating and educating clients over the phone
- Ability to collaborate and drive results It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc. its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Experience: 2-5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards