Dear Job Seekers,
TATA AIG General Insurance Company Limited is Hiring for:
Job Title: Content Manager - L&D
- You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve learning goals.
- Your duties will also include building self-learning culture and monitoring contempt consumption and metrics to identify best practices.
- Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative and writing skills.
- As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail oriented.
- You should have adequate understanding of instructional designing, online learning and L&D functions.
- Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all L&D content initiatives to ensure learner engagement, capability building and achieving result through content.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term Tata AIG Talent Development and Learning goals
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to plan and develop learning content, pedagogy and output
- Create and publish engaging content edit, proofread and improvise
- Create and convert classroom content to digital content
- Use content management systems to analyses eLearning traffic and user’s engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to ILTs and VILTs
- Develop a promotional calendar and ensure content is visible and easily accessible Ensure compliance with Tata AIG content guidelines
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to create better content like simulation-based learning, case studies
- Proven work experience of minimum 3 years as a Content manager
- Good understanding of Learning & Development and Talent Management
- Hands on experience with content authoring tools e.g. Articulate 360, Captivate, Camtasia, Paw toons, Adobe, etc.
- Basic technical knowledge of LMS and content management
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Post graduate or equivalent degree
Experience: 3 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards