Dear Job Seekers,
Salesforce is Hiring for:
Job Title: Enterprise Account Executive - Tableau
- The Account Executive will be responsible for driving sales revenue among and managing relationships with specified customers within an assigned geographical region and market segment.
- The AE will represent Tableau, demonstrating relentless Customer Focus while managing all aspects of the sales process and customer relationship from Account Planning, Lead Qualification, and Management through Negotiation and Closing and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
- This role is a quota-carrying sales position. Some of the things you’ll be doing include
- Create and execute effective territory and account plans for the specified region/customer base to deliver sales objectives considering: overall opportunities, customer business priorities and anticipated business changes, our unique product capabilities, and value proposition.
- Meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Lead/leverage a matrix account team of Sales Consultants, Business Development Representatives, Services Practice Managers, Marketing, Inside Sales Support, and Customer Success Professionals to develop and manage sales pipeline and enhance customer relationships and value.
- Build and manage strategic partner alliances and relationships as part of the fully integrated account and territory plan.
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system. Provide regular and accurate reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with customer accounts of various sizes and industries. Drive customer success by developing and maintaining a deep understanding of customers business and industry challenges, market competition, competitive issues, and products.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with leadership, customers, and extended team and partners. Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategic planning, sales training, customer marketing efforts, and customer care.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
Experience: 5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards
Location: New Delhi