Dear Job Seekers,
JLL is Hiring for:
Job Title: Technical Executive
- You will also oversee the repair and maintenance of cooling and heating systems, plumbing and water supply, electricity and lighting fixtures, and other equipment and supplies.
- Moreover, you will be in charge of performing routine inspection, inventory and documentation of these systems.
- Providing sound leadership to boost results Ensuring smooth day-to-day operation is a responsibility that requires impeccable leadership skills.
- You will demonstrate this by overseeing our electricians and their scope of work.
- You will also work closely with pretty much everyone across the board--from superiors to peers and subordinates.
- Aside from our internal teams, you will also be the main point of contact for our vendors for all maintenance services.
- Churning out reports will also be part of your mandate.
- In this role, you will monitor our maintenance activities, and produce daily and weekly summary reports on these activities.
- Having said so, the ideal candidate must be a degree holder with at least three years’ experience in the field.
- Likewise, you must possess a strong working knowledge of policies, building maintenance and people management. Proven expertise in the principles and techniques of carpentry, electrical, plumbing, and general property management may also give you an edge in getting the job.
Experience: 3 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards