Dear Job Seekers,
CBRE is Hiring for:
Job Title: Peoplesoft HRMS Functional Consultant
- Must have PeopleSoft HRMS 9.2
- Exemplified superior knowledge in understanding of business requirements, processes and implementation approaches in any of the following: Core HR, ESS/MSS, Absence Management.
- Provides business analysis, project support and coordination.
- Analyzes existing functionality, recommends process improvements and feature implementations to improve productivity of the department.
- Creates production and ad-hoc reporting of human resources related information for use within human resources and internal company departments.
- Supports PeopleSoft 9.2 payroll and absence management working with internal customers to ensure accurate and timely running of payroll systems.
- Monitors HR systems including HR, Manager Self Services (MSS) and Employee Self Services (ESS) for problems such as programming or data entry errors and facilitates resolution, whether that be by fixing the problem directly or following up with the appropriate department (e.g., IT, HR, or compensation).
- Develops and maintains a strong working knowledge of HR Systems in order to effectively utilize its capabilities.8.
- Acts as liaison between human resources information systems (HRIS) and internal HR departments to ensure the entire department's system needs are being met.
- Ensures files exchanged between internal and external sources and systems are received and run successfully.
- Coordinates collection and preparation of routine and special reports such as time and attendance, records, terminations and new hires.
- Provides assistance in system upgrades/patches through testing, reporting and analysis of changes.
- Assists the HRIS and payroll managers with project management of HR projects as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.14. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
Experience: 9 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards