Dear Job Seekers,
Our Client is Hiring for:
Job Title: Office Assistant
- Assisting in database management for the office; updating and cross-referencing raw data either on the alumni database or spreadsheets. Supporting UA events with on-site logistics at various events in and outside the
- Faculty, creation of name badge, printing, press kits and on-site registration for events.
- Preparing communications and UA kits for alumni visits, conferences and events.
- Completing administrative duties in support of the office; printing, photocopying, cold-calling for RSVP of events, photographing guest lectures and other duties as needed.
- Responsibilities are not solely limited to the above listed and you may be asked to assist in other
- Departments within the Office and Communications on various occasion.
- Other Qualifying Skills And/or Abilities Ability to multi-task, work efficiently, enjoy having a diversity of tasks to accomplish, and be detail-oriented Strong interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills
- Advance knowledge of MS office Suites (Excel and Word) Interest in information systems and event
Experience: 1 year
Salary: As per the Company Standards