Dear Job Seekers,
Qualcomm is Hiring for:
Job Title: Low Power Multimedia Systems Engineer
- Power is a key area that drives the value of our chips. As fabrication technology node shrinks, and performance requirement become higher, it is crucial to provide power optimized solutions, which is the responsibility of the group that you will be working in.
- Develop novel power optimized architecture design Implement power models for multimedia IP cores Do system level power analysis of various video and camera use-cases
- Work with the HW and SW teams to verify implementation of power features, and validate power at various design steps
- Work with multiple teams during commercialization to correlate power and meet power target All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
- 3-6 years of relevant experience on below areas
- Knowledge of system level aspects of low power design with the ability to model and analyze power at system level Experience in systems analysis and modeling using various modeling tools at a detailed level Strong analytical and modeling skill for camera, video, and computer vision system power
- Experience with algorithms, architectures, systems in one or more areas of camera/image processing, video compression, computer vision Camera, Video, Computer vision, HW architecture, low power
- Required: Bachelor's, Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering Preferred: Master's, Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering
Experience: 3-6 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards