Dear Job Seekers,
Qualcomm is Hiring for:
Job Title: Low Power Design Engineer - Compute
- The Graphics team is looking for Experienced Engineer to work on QUALCOMMs Adreno Graphics cores in the area of Low Power implementation and methodology.
- The Power Implementation Engineer will work in QUALCOMMs Adreno GPU team and will be responsible for all aspects of power estimation/implementation/verification/minimization and associated methodology/flow development.
- The focus will be on delivering best in class GPU cores that are optimized for performance, power and area. Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering or closely related field
- Experience in Power Minimization techniques like clock gating, power gating, multi-VT design
- Experience in Power Intent design and verification of isolation, level shifters and retention
- Familiarity with System Verilog RTL and simulation Familiarity with scripting on Linux, TCL and Perl/Python Familiarity with Synthesis, Static Timing Analysis and Formal Verification
- Detail oriented with strong organizational, problem solving and communication skills
- Required: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or related field. Preferred: Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or related field. Low Power, Power Artist, PTPX, Conformal Low Power, Thermal
Experience: 4+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards