Dear Job Seekers,
Qualcomm is Hiring for:
Job Title: Engineer Staff
- This position requires the candidate to design and implement framework and drivers for advanced audio features.
- Responsibilities also includes driving the features end to end, leading the local team and collaborating with global teams, debugging and troubleshooting issues and performance validation.
- Requirements Proven ability to design, debug and document complex software applications C or C++ with multi-threaded programming and debugging experience is required.
- Java or C experience is highly desired. Experience with P4, Git, or similar SCM tools. Strong operating systems and software engineering skills Experience with Android framework and middleware is highly desired.
- Familiarity with Android audio framework, Stage fright, Audio Flinger/Audio Policy Manager, HAL, and other Android components is highly desired.
- Experience in Linux or Android driver development is a plus Prior experience with Snapdragon/QDSP platform is also a plus Experience developing and debugging in embedded environments
- Strong Object-Oriented Design fundamentals and design pattern experience is desired.
- Knowledge of the Linux kernel and its operation is highly desired Strong debugging skills and familiar with debugging environments such as gdb, JTAG/Trace32 is highly desired. Excellent knowledge of Audio and voice encoder formats (MP3, AAC, WMA, AC3, Dolby Digital, DTS, FLAC, AMR, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience in Audio pre/post-processing algorithms for subjective quality enhancement (EC/NS, ANC, ICC, AGC/ limiter, SRC, speech recognition, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience in audio processing pipeline implementation for media applications (playback, capture, voice call, software defined radio, etc.) is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required Mature interpersonal skills with an ability to collaboratively work with many varied teams and resolve problems spanning many disciplines
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, multi-tasked environment Self-starter who likes to be challenged and solve tough complex issues 5+ years’ experience in Audio framework and drivers development
Experience: 5+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards