Dear Job Seekers,
Qualcomm is Hiring for:
Job Title: Engineer DV
- Develops basic features and components of hardware designs in line with product proposals or roadmaps, under the supervision of more experienced engineers.
- Applies basic design rules and processes for electronic hardware, equipment, and/or integrated circuitry with minimal supervision from more experienced engineers.
- Reads device specification sheets and interprets basic details required to design various hardware features with minimal guidance from more experienced engineers.
- Evaluates devices and documents performance over various operating conditions and configurations.
- Assists in the assessment of common design features to identify potential flaws (e.g., electrical, mechanical, hardware), compatibility issues, and/or compliance issues under the supervision of more experienced engineers.
- Documents basic details about materials, components, chipsets, and assemblies for a device, and records important changes to design with minimal supervision from more experienced engineers.
- Troubleshoots basic issues with product designs.
- Provides reasonable schedule for own tasks to project lead.
- Develops understanding of Qualcomm products. Seeks basic knowledge of industry trends, competitor products, and advances in various engineering fields from publicly available information; requires minimal consultation with more experienced engineers to understand and apply advanced concepts.
- Additional responsibilities may also include: Develops design implementation, analysis, methodology, flows, and automation for development and validation of System on Chip, electronic parts, components, integrated circuitry, and packaging.
- Provides design solutions to evaluate, characterize and develop the design implementation solution for leading-edge products in the most advanced processes.
- Interfaces with various cross functional teams (RF, Analog and Digital IC designers, Software, System Engineering, Test Engineers, Customer Engineering, and Operations) to drive and incorporate the latest design solutions in the production program to improve yield, productivity, and quality.
- The ability to collect information and identify fundamental patterns/trends in data.
- This includes the ability to gather, integrate, and interpret information from several sources.
- Building Trusting Relationships - The ability to build trusting, collaborative relationships and rapport with different types of people and businesses.
- This includes delivering on commitments and maintaining confidential information, as well as being approachable, showing interest in the other person, and relating well to people regardless of personality or background.
- Communication - The ability to convey information clearly and accurately, as well as choosing the most effective method of delivery (e.g., email, phone, face-to-face).
- This includes using a technically sound communication style both verbally and in writing.
- Creating the New and Different - The ability to be creative.
Experience: 1 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards