Dear Job Seekers,
Qualcomm is Hiring for:
Job Title: Engineer
- It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products.
- This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come in. Job Function: Be an expert in Qualcomm Location Engine HW/SW and release the best quality solution within the project schedule.
- Own and maintain key aspects for the Location engine on embedded platform
- You would be the go-to person in trouble shooting, identify low level SW problems reported by customers, analyzing, fixing.
- Create and maintain a culture of continuous improvement by evaluating working practices, having code reviews and improving products.
- Rarely travel might be required within or outside India. Skills/Experience: Absolutely needed requirements: Prior experience in low level embedded SW and to some extent HW/clocks etc.
- At least 1 years of SW development work in C or Assembly on an embedded platform for any portable device with a record of strong individual technical achievement.
- Rich experience in MCU (microcontroller) programming and debugging with very limited memory (ROM and RAM).
- Familiarity with prevalent MCU cores such as ARM/MIPS is a must. Should have worked on a sufficiently complex real-time SW module with multiple sub-blocks running on a RTOS.
- Prior experience in PMIC System, System Driver SW and Silicon validation (Post Silicon validation) Be an expert in solving system level HW/SW interaction issues.
- Experienced in clock level debug and understanding of block diagrams, busses and HW block connections.
- Familiar with at least one source control tool (P4, CVS, SVN, etc) will be needed.
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills are needed.
- Good analytical / problem solving / sound reasoning skills. The candidate is expected to be self-driven to quickly get up to speed on various stability aspects of the software & flexible to take-up tasks as per the project needs.
- Nice to haves: - Experience with Qualcomm platform and familiarity with crash log analysis is preferred.
- Experience with Mobiles test equipment such as Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, Agilent8960, CMU200 etc. is a plus
- Education Requirements Minimum MTech degree in CSE or ECE related field.
- Tech in the same field will be considered with 1+ years with relevant experience.
Experience: 1 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards