Dear Job Seekers,
Qualcomm is Hiring for:
Job Title: Board Design Engineer
- Candidate should have 1 to 3 years’ experience in designing Set top box SoC test boards, and/or low power platforms.
- Solid electrical engineering, digital & analog circuit fundamentals, and lab skills are a must.
- Should be familiar with HDMI interface, PCDDR3 memory interface, 1/10 Gigabit bit Ethernet interface, PCI express and SATA 3.0 interfaces.
- Strong written and oral communication and teamwork skills are required.
- Additional desired skills include: knowledge of transmission lines, cross talk, decoupling, low-power supply design, and layout of high performance PWBs.
- Familiarity with modems, DSPs, microprocessors, memories, LCDs, camera sensors, batteries, and other consumer electronics hardware is desired, as is experience performing schematic capture, signal integrity and programmable logic simulations, and pwb circuit placement & routing.
- Job responsibilities may include working across disciplines to test the power measurement platform, working with the platform hardware design team to define the architecture of the power measurement platform, designing the low resistance PCB stack up, decoupling and measurement connector pin assignment, working with the CAD team on the PWB layout, lab-based design verification and integration and technical support of in-house customers.
Experience: 1-3 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards