Dear Job Seekers,
Qualcomm is Hiring for:
Job Title: ASIC Verification Engineer
- The ability to convey information clearly and accurately, as well as choosing the most effective method of delivery (e.g., email, phone, face-to-face).
- This includes using a technically sound communication style both verbally and in writing. Creating the New and Different
- This includes the ability to produce breakthrough ideas, being a visionary, managing innovation, seeing multiple futures, having broad interests and knowledge, and gaining support in order to translate new ideas into solutions.
- This also includes the ability to plan and implement unconventional ideas and speculate about alternative futures without all of the data.
- The ability to make quick, accurate decisions.
- This includes the ability to weigh alternatives and take into account the impact of the decisions on people, equipment, or other resources.
- The ability to appropriately document software and/or hardware specifications and processes to promote knowledge transfer to other engineers.
- The ability to be organized, resourceful, and planful. This includes the ability to leverage multiple resources to get things done and lay out tasks in sufficient detail.
- This also includes the ability to get things done with fewer resources and in less time, work on multiple tasks at once without losing track, and foresee and plan around obstacles.
- Knowledge of and the ability to understand advanced or complex hardware design elements in order to carry out designs, upgrades, and technology roadmaps.
- The ability to implement and integrate IT hardware for use in business environments and assist in designing its main features according to business needs.
- This includes the ability to track and report operational problems.
- This also includes the ability to compare IT hardware across one's own organization and its competitors.
- The ability to use organizational skills for purposes of planning and decision-making.
- This includes developing and communicating objectives, timelines, assignments, and goals.
- This also includes the ability to scope projects, orchestrate multiple activities at once, and use resources efficiently across functional areas within the enterprise.
- Qualifications Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field. Preferred Qualifications 1+ years’ experience with circuit design (e.g., digital, analog, RF).
- 1+ years’ experience utilizing schematic capture and circuit simulation software.
- 1+ years’ experience with hardware design and measurement instruments such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, RF tools, etc. Physical Requirements
- Frequently transports between offices, buildings, and campuses up to mile. Frequently transports and installs equipment up to 5 lbs.
Experience: 1+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards