Dear Job Seekers,
Sheraton is Hiring for:
Job Title: Engineering Executive
- Install, maintain, perform preventative maintenance on, and recommend replacement of tools, appliances, and equipment.
- Calibrate all controls, gauges, meters, etc. Identify, locate, and operate all shut-off valves. Order, mark, and stock parts and supplies as needed.
- Maintain inventory and purchase orders log. Inspect tools, equipment, or machines.
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers.
- Operate power lift.
- Complete the life safety checklist, including the fire-pump run test and generator run test. Inspect fire sprinkler valves and alarm systems.
- Assist in development of disaster response protocols. Respond and attend to guest repair requests. Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counselling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; and complete safety training and certifications. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional and maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
Experience: 2-4 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards