Dear Job Seekers,
JLL is Hiring for:
Job Title: Engineering Executive
- Executing flawless technical activities As the go-to person in all things technical
- keep the Company up to speed on operating and utilities costs.
- Together with the building manager, you will monitor the invoices for technical services rendered.
- Aside from these, you will keep an eye out on the maintenance practices of our contractors to ensure that their scope of work is aligned with manufacturer recommendations and our own preventive maintenance standards.
- You will also oversee the repair and maintenance of cooling and heating systems, plumbing and water supply, electricity and lighting fixtures, and other equipment and supplies.
- Moreover, you will be in charge of performing routine inspection, inventory and documentation of these systems.
- Providing sound leadership to boost results Ensuring smooth day-to-day operation is a responsibility that requires impeccable leadership skills.
- You will demonstrate this by overseeing our electricians and their scope of work.
- You will also work closely with pretty much everyone across the board--from superiors to peers and subordinates.
- Aside from our internal teams, you will also be the main point of contact for our vendors for all maintenance services.
- Churning out reports will also be part of your mandate. In this role, you will monitor our maintenance activities, and produce daily and weekly summary reports on these activities.
- To apply you need to have- Technical competence like no other Working for a global real estate leader like JLL, you must demonstrate technical expertise that will help you go head-to-head with some of the industry most brilliant minds.
- Having said so, the ideal candidate must be a degree holder with at least three years’ experience in the field. Likewise, you must possess a strong working knowledge of policies, building maintenance and people management.
Experience: 3 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards