Dear Job Seekers,
HSBC is Hiring for:
Job Title: Consultant Specialist/Development Engineering/IT Infrastructure Delivery
- Flexibility and adaptability this job will have constantly changing priorities and tasks that are unpredictable, wide ranging, complex, and time sensitive
- Effective stakeholder management to ensure the highest quality, most succinct output that is suitable for senior executive management and external parties.
- Builds strong partnerships with key stakeholders, possess the credibility to build relationships, counsel and constructively challenge senior leaders
- Proactive identification of issues and initiation of structured discussions with the key stakeholders, maintaining alignment to deliver against the ITID strategy and goals Put the customer first ensure our internal and external customers are always considered in all decisions made
- Qualifications Requirements/ Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications. BE/BTech degree or equivalent experience
- At least 12-15 years of relevant IT experience. Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server Technology, Microsoft Systems Centre, Automation tools such as Ansible/Puppet, reporting tools such as Splunk, scripting (shell-scripting) and collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence
- Knowledge and experience of using agile delivery methods and tools to implement both tactical and strategic changes Experience of using relevant software packages, i.e., McAfee/Symantec/Microsoft protection products. Is desirable but not essential
- Experience of working as part of global teams in a complex and changing technical environment, experience of managing teams responsible for technical projects and support, experience in planning projects and activities systematically in line with business priorities, using a variety of analysis and problem-solving techniques
- Proven experience of leading others and creating an environment that supports and inspires people to develop and deliver.
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change
- Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
Experience: 12-15 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards