Dear Job Seekers,
FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is Hiring for:
Job Title: Integration Architect
- Analyze all integration requirements and maintain all architecture business systems and documents.
- Modernize and design integrations solutions according to current and future technologies to improve overall system performance
- Interacting with the infrastructure team to meet requirements for volume and performance.
- Working with data architects to ensure the integration solution meets data delivery and quality SLAs.
- Design various integration programs and prepare required documents for the same and execute various integration platforms.
- Assist customers in all integration processes and design various architecture programs for all application layers.
- Execute Enterprise Data and System Integration
- Strategy Collaborate with Business areas and cross functional Enterprise Architects to fully understand business needs and provide strategic consultation and translate requirements into solution architecture and design roadmap
- Partner with developers, architects, other technical team members and database administrators to design and develop high performing data solutions and maintain consistent development functions Design / Implement Enterprise
- Data Access Patterns Reduce / Retire Legacy Technical Debt Consult with teams as needed on initiatives and provide tactical direction as well as provide architecture considerations on legacy solutions
- Essential 5 years of relevant technical experience Good understanding of technical related activities Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated. Works well independently and in a team setting under time constraints.
- Quality focus.
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment. Business acumen with a customer service focus.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of programming, software development and architectural solutions is must.
- Experience working in an Agile and Devops environment preferred Experience using integration tools like Azure Integration Services, and other integration platforms
- Strong integration technical skills with hands on design, development, testing, and deployment in enterprise applications
- Experience working in a multi-tier data delivery environment preferred
- Experience working with cloud / on-prem and hybrid cloud solutions
- Experience with automated deployment Experience developing APIs and API Management
- Ability to lead, influence and modify behaviors on a team comprised of IT and Business partners in support of data strategy
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team Familiarity with and ability to document the use cases, business purposes and quality of the data
- Understanding of data quality concepts, best practices, and tools, with strong experience with data analysis techniques Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to quickly understand how various elements relate to one another, having an end-to-end perspective of decisions and anticipating issues / roadblocks When presented with an issue, the ability to logically break down the problem and step through to root cause identification and subsequent resolution
- Ability to analyze, understand and ultimately design solution in the most efficient and effective manner when presented with requirements / tasks
- The direction and speed at which FCA is pursuing the future will create attractive opportunities for decades to come.
- Particularly as we put great emphasis on the cultivation of talent with training strategies that support key business objectives.
- FCA India will never stand still and neither will you.
Experience: 5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards