Dear Job Seekers,
Micron Technology is Hiring for:
Job Title: Principle Engineer
- In this role, you will be involved in pre-silicon conceptual design and preparation work, run simulations, create and maintain design and validation documentation, analyse bench and parametric data as well as to debug & resolve yield, quality and reliability failures due to design related issues.
- You will also refine and develop best known methods and automation for design validation of current and future products.
- You will also be responsible to work with NAND R&D, Designers and other various Engineering to troubleshoot, develop and validate device testing programs, and modify tests for customer returns to meet specific product requirements.
- Product Engineers are the key product-specific point of contact for critical issues and act as the main interface between Research and Development, Manufacturing, Business Units, and Quality Assurance departments.
- Responsible for new product start-up to deliver product specifications and requirements Define and validate product configuration parameters
- Support design verification and in-depth circuit of new products using CAD tools and Verilog simulations Identify design marginalities and recommend design fix for circuit-related problems
- Perform electrical failure analysis to understand the root cause of device marginalities or failures
- Utilize engineering bench and testers to perform device characterization and electrical failure analysis
- Support engineering samples preparation Qualifications Successful candidates for this position will demonstrate
- Strong knowledge of semiconductor device physics
- Strong knowledge of circuit design and CAD/Simulation NAND device knowledge is not a pre-requisite as training will be provided
- Effective communication skills in written and spoken English
- Good multitasking and organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent project management skills Strong self-motivation and enthusiasm
- Education Position requires a Bachelors or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, Material Engineering or related disciplines
Experience: 4-5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards