Dear Job Seekers,
Our Client is Hiring for:
Job Title: Sr Engineer, Mechanical
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product development and have production manufacturing experience.
- Experience in a regulated industry preferably medical devices and familiarity with ISO 13485, IEC 60601 and ISO 14971. Proficiency with MS Office and other office productivity tools. Clear and effective communication (written and oral) and presentation skills.
- Extensive experience with Solidworks. Demonstrated experience working on electromechanical systems and with external 3rd party contract manufacturers and component suppliers.
- A proven track record of effectiveness in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to create results within budget, timeline, and product/project deliverables. Skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills. Excellent with SolidWorks 3D design software, and additionally ProE/Creo familiarity preferred.
- Administrator experience highly preferred.
- Solid computer skills: email, documentation and collaboration tools: e.g. WebEx, Teams, Microsoft Office products, etc. Self-directed, resourceful, and able to work on multiple projects and priorities. Strong organization, attention to detail, and documentation skills. Strong hands-on lab skills, and prototype fabrication skills.
- Very adept at grasping and solving complex problems using root-cause analysis techniques.
- Expert knowledge of mechanical part manufacturing processes including injection moulding, sheet metal fabrication, casting and machining.
- Strong knowledge of design processes including DFM and DFA. Expert knowledge of good engineering drawing practices supported by a strong understanding of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Very knowledgeable & experienced with analysis methods and tools like FEA.
- Hands on creating, developing and testing designs from prototypes through production implementation.
- Ability to objectively identify technical solutions, and make sound design and drafting decisions.
Experience: 5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards