Dear Job Seekers,
HSBC is Hiring for:
Job Title: Platform SME/Global RBWM
- This role requires extensive hands-on experience with Pega decisioning and marketing.
- Key Accountabilities Impact on Business Manage the delivery of multiple complex Pega deployment project initiatives from design through to release Work directly with various stakeholders across multiple geographies, such as Product Owners, Business Analysts, Digital teams, IT teams, IT engineering, Data Management, Project Management teams among other to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery
- Define Agile project working approach like Scrums and enforce project team members to follow the same methodology Ensure awareness, involvement and support from key stakeholders by leading Pega Strategy design and deployment in the Market and maintaining robust communications on the project status throughout the initial project deployment cycles
- Ensure risks and issues on the Pega Business side during the deployment phases are identified, and flagged off to the key stakeholders
- Responsible for Strategy design, campaign / proposition setup, execution in test environments (SIT / UAT), designing test cases, participating in defect resolution calls during the Project development phase; and final implementation in production / live environment for the market
- Ensure proper hand-over and KT of the solution on project completion to the BAU team
- Maintain proper documentation during the Project development phase on all developments and changes / enhancements made
- Responsible for suggesting process changes or enhancement to business rules based on campaign analysis.
- Share Pega knowledge and best practices across multiple markets Conduct Pega user training / knowledge sharing for all local market leads as needed
- Ensure adherence with all the applicable compliance policies (Data security policy, AML, operational risk, Functional manual, Group Compliance Manual, Audit recommendations, Internal Control requirements, regulatory guidelines etc. and business standards of Organization as applicable.
- Ensure productivity and output of the self and team (as required) should fall in line with the stated SLAs.
- Monthly monitoring and review of all projects with stakeholders to ensure that all stated SLAs are met
- Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications 4-year Bachelors or Master’s degree from reputed University with concentration on computer science, information technology or other quantitative field such as statistics
- Minimum 3-4 years of Pega Marketing / Pega Decisioning experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial-services / banking-operations preferred.
- Person should be a subject matter expert (SME) working with Pega decisioning and marketing. Prior knowledge working on Marketing project.
Experience: 4 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards