Dear Job Seekers,
Hiring for Novo Nordisk
Job Title: Advanced Service Manager
- Management of Cloud Security Services such as Palo Alto Prisma Cloud, McAfee MVision,
- Selected security tools native to Amazon Web Services, Selected security tools native to Microsoft Azure.
- You will be involved in Incident, Change, Problem, Release and configuration management. You will actively participate in Risk Management and IT compliance.
- Addition to the above, we expect you to have liaison with all necessary parties such as IT security architects, IT infrastructure architects, stakeholders, vendors, project teams, customers (Global and Regional IT Units) to facilitate seamless Services delivery.
- And prioritising Request for Change (RfCs) with Architect and Service Owner (delegate). You will be involved in Contract review for services and negotiate with vendor against deliverables. You will be responsible of service strategy/ road map for all his services, contract re-negotiation, license management, budgeting and stakeholder communication.
- We expect you to have professional experience in all phases of requirement analysis, POC and gap analysis.
- You will be responsible to invoice the stakeholders for any potential pen testing or assessment services and educating organisation on various services.
- Bachelor degree in relevant field (Information technology, Business Administration Master of
- Technology in relevant field 10+ years of relevant experience with IT 4+ years of experience in IT Security or relevant area 4+ years of experience in Service/System Management of Security Services/Systems or similar
- Hands on experience in managing ITIL Process in Service Delivery and Capacity planning Good interpersonal & intrapersonal skills Global mind set, cross-cultural understanding, ability to operate and achieve results in a virtual and international IT operation Ability to collaborate and communicate with external parties, primarily users
- Ability to represent NN in relations with users and external stakeholders Living with Novo Nordisk Way
- Excellent communication skills written and orally in English Large degree of flexibility and the ability to work under strong time pressure Working at Novo Nordisk
Experience: 10+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards