Dear Job Seekers,
ServiceNow is Hiring for:
Job Title: Global Technical Support-Customer Communications Manager
- The Following Manage a team of communication support agents to support proactive engagement with customers related to planned maintenance activities including work allocations and performance management of team members.
- This role will manage a team across multiple support sites, EMEA and Hyderabad.
- Lead and build an effective and highly functioning team; this includes hiring, measuring performance, coaching and resource management.
- You will work as a CSR subject matter expert (SME) in representing Global Technical Support.
- Working with customers to provides SME support on maintenance efforts related to ServiceNow platform.
- Intake Management for new requests Communication Creation leveraging four tool applications Reach out to and document interactions with customers on key company initiatives
- Participation in limited project work as delegated Provide input on policies & procedures
- Represent the customer voice and customer experience, within customer related programs & efforts.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to interface effectively with cross-functional teams, senior-level business executives and Customers.
- You will represent Support Communications team and interface effectively with cross functional teams, senior -level business executives and customers.
- Drive as senior program manager and a key SME in the development of projects for customer maintenance and experience.
- Assess current systems, best practices, quality, service and introduce improvements to ensure operations stays in line with growing Business needs.
- Working in shifts / weekends may be needed. Education, Experience, And Skill Required BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 10+ years of technology experience, including technical support, engineering, or professional services.
- Experience with the ServiceNow platform or another cloud-based platform.
- Experience working in Technical Enterprise Customer Support environments and/or ITIL.
- Ability to support or manage and implement project tasks/projects.
- Ability to influence and leverage behavior for benefit of the project.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to set clear direction by defining goals and priorities and evaluate/support the business needs.
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal communications are a strong requirement.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills, assimilates and implements new information rapidly and thinks strategically as well as tactically.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment. Must have a desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction and support service.
- Strong experience in people management is desired - ability to hire competent performing people, taking responsibility for decisions and actions, manage functional responsibility and directs the work of others, and challenges employees to take responsibility for their performance / development.
- Excellent analytical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate abstract ideas clearly and independently manage complex project objectives.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, presentation, group facilitation, and influence.
- Must have worked in a Customer Support environment with subject matter expertise in support operations.
- Must be able to quickly pick-up tools, systems, processes within customer support.
- Has demonstrated experience in leading key projects, including leading strategic customer support programs.
- This includes leadership from program start to successful rollout.
- Demonstrates specific service and operational skills necessary to achieve established and stretch business goals.
- Must be able to demonstrate thought leadership including developing and managing presentations.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple efforts based on needs of the business - resource planning and resource management.
- We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere.
- This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment
- where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
Experience: 10+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards