Dear Job Seekers,
Salesforce is Hiring for:
Job Title: Chief Customer Technology Advisor (CCTA) /Master Architect
- This position requires a senior individual with a strong blend of digital transformation, business, enterprise architecture and consultative skills.
- It is an expectation of the role that this individual will be able to build meaningful connections with senior executives.
- You will be aligned to a set of strategic accounts, where you will co-create the Account strategy and own the technology vision and strategy.
- Become a trusted advisor to CIO/CTO/EA level contacts and their teams as they look to transform their business
- Knowledge and ability to articulate key concepts in digital transformation, customer and employee experience and the application of emerging technologies.
- Lead specific enterprise architecture engagements in key accounts.
- Understand the customers business strategy and technology needs; identifying the key capabilities and technology enablers required and linking these to business outcomes
- Be accountable for the development of business case documents, visioning proposals, enterprise architecture artefacts, solution roadmaps and executive presentations.
- Work within a matrix-style organization, collaborating across multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Mentor and guide sales, pre-sales and customer resources on strategic opportunities.
- Participation in the delivery of solution best practices, Industry reference architectures and educational sessions to existing customers, partners and to internal audiences.
- Proven experience in creating, selling or implementing technology-based solutions
- Ability to identify and communicate the business value of technology decisions
- Key experience in Digital Transformation, Strategy development
- Multi-year experience in either a software vendor or enterprise architecture disciplines
- Excellent experience in the principles of cloud-based platforms and their place in an organization’s IT strategy and enterprise architecture.
- Familiarity with solution selling or equivalent Sales Methodologies
- Deep experience working in one or more industries - Familiarity with modern Digital Operating Models and Transformation programs
- Experience of architectural frameworks, principles and tools
- Familiarity with design thinking and or similar frameworks
- Familiarity with relevant industry (regional, vertical,) data privacy, security and compliance requirements for Cloud Accommodations
Experience: 6 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards