Dear Job Seekers,
Our Client is Hiring for:
Job Title: Assistant Manager Customer Support
- Experience- 6-9 years in B2B customer handling experience, Back office calling center experience [desirable] Excellent communication MUST.
- Â Summary- This position will be responsible for maintaining and continually improving the Net Promoter Score [NPS], Customer Satisfaction Score [CSAT] and Customer Effort Score [CES] by having structured, timely and effective interaction with all customers [Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze] in the region.
- Also ensure that company, leadership and departmental vision for customer-centric approach is sustained and improved in the region.
- Customers - External & Internal o Provide leadership to establish a customer-focused culture by implementing and managing initiatives and tools that aim to achieve higher customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention with an efficient and standardised approach across by improving NPS, CSAT and CES scores. o Provide guidance & training in customer experience and customer service-related matters.
- Provide training on Request WEB and other systems to both internal/external customers o Ensure effective back and front office processes are in place, in order to increase customer retention and customer satisfaction thus resulting in reduction of complaints and escalations o
- Responsible to track, monitor and closure of customer complaints & escalations within TAT o Conducting root-cause analysis and sharing the insights as per procedure
- Highlight any process gap and come -up with proposed solution o Maintain an excellent cross functional relationship between various stakeholders (internal) to be able to provide high standard of services to customer to meet and exceed their expectations
- Develop and manage the deployment and monitoring of customer service processes, policies and procedures within the quality framework in order to ensure the consistency, efficiency and quality of internal and external customer experiences
- Support and participate in quality audits o Handle Customer escalations, provide timely resolutions and provide triggers to the management in case of any major escalation case or threat to the business and relationship. Systems –
- Keeping SFDC and other systems updated with regards to all interactions as per defined processes Reporting - Providing reports to the management as and when required by the process or requested by the user as per standard procedure.
- Will be required to carry out Safety & Security responsibilities as per Iron Mountain requirement in our facilities
Experience: 6-9 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards