Dear Job Seekers,
Rubrik is Hiring for:
Job Title: Customer Success Engineer
- Rubrik is currently looking for Customer Success Engineer to provide enterprise level technical support to our customers via phone, web, email, chat and other support channels as required.
- Customer Success Engineers deliver effective solutions to both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies and cloud deployments.
- Customer Success Engineers would be required to work in shifts including weekends.
- Contribute to the effective and efficient handling of all levels of technical support cases from basic user questions to issues requiring more in-depth technical and problem-solving skills Listen to customer concerns and issues, uses appropriate troubleshooting and problem analysis techniques to isolate the root cause of the problems, and recommend / implement appropriate solutions to resolve the problem.
- Independently diagnose and resolve problems within our sphere of the customer environment Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal team Provide advice and information to customers and partners regarding general cloud infrastructure as service offerings and best practices Research, troubleshoot and resolve escalated customer issues
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers Requires the individual to exercise excellent judgment, at a faster-than average pace, while paying extremely close attention to detail and courtesy Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues Interact with various internal teams such as escalations, engineering and facilitate communication between customers and other teams
- Contribute technical content to Rubrik’s leading Deployment Guides, Knowledge Base, FAQs etc.
- Demonstrate case management skills for each case by resolving various issues quickly and proactively involving resources as needed to achieve high customers satisfaction.
- Produce written designs and documentation regarding proposed or actual cloud deployments
- Desired Skills and Experience: 5+ years doing enterprise technical support/Dev Ops, Troubleshooting including advanced issues such as snapshots, replication, data recovery, cloud deployments, networking, and VMware administration Must have outstanding problem-solving skills Must have good technical knowledge of VMware, linux, Kubernetes, Google cloud platform, Aws and azure. Office 365 api, database knowledge preferably MSQL, Scripting Knowledge (Python, Perl) Automation skills, Micro services architecture SaaS systems, managing apps on clouds
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on cloud deployments.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the entire technology stack Should be comfortable filing bugs and working with engineering to articulate problem scenarios for reproducing issues
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering ABOUT RUBRIK is one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, revolutionizing data protection and management in the emerging multi-cloud world.
- We are the leader in cloud data management, delivering a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises.
Experience: 5+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards