Dear Job Seekers,
Salesforce is Hiring for:
Job Title: Customer Success Manager/Director (Marketing cloud)
- Pre-Sales Post-Sales, during Implementation Post Implementation & go-live Align with account team in pre-sales phase for new and existing customer to understand business case & value prop, also ensuring post-sales challenges/pitfalls are identified and mitigated Leverages
- Salesforce Customer Success methodology and partner with customer C-level to builds a comprehensive success strategy which aligns with the customer initiatives and programs
- Provide guidance & governance through implementation to ensure timely roll-outs with planned license consumption.
- Delivery experience, SDLC and change management highly desired.
- Establish wide network across the company beyond the success team and leverage the full potential of Salesforce, bringing in technical experts, success managers, executive sponsors, product managers and strategic programs to transform the customers business
- Grow and increase adoption of our strategic customers by increasing business value delivered through Salesforce Acts as a Trusted Advisor providing strategic guidance and a path to value to Customer Executive Leadership and internal account teams, demonstrating cross functional collaboration
- Establish relationships with key executives and decision makers and participate in customers internal meetings to gain insights for recommending valuable and actionable solutions Influence the mindset of customers by challenging the status quo and constantly deliver innovation to grow our customers business
- Bring expertise and experience to ensure the right governance model to lead a digital change, ensure business value and objectives are created
- Preferred Qualification & Skills: Experienced professional with over 15 years in digital consulting/business consulting/ relevant industry expertise.
- Good understanding of enterprise architecture principles strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3-4 years of Salesforce
- Marketing Domain experience & 3-4 years of strong Salesforce Sales/CRM functional experience with 8-10 full cycle successful implementations on multi org and multi-BU programs
- Must have - In depth working/hands-on knowledge on MC product suite - Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Push, Journey Builder, Contact Builder, Interaction Studio (Evergage), Marketing cloud connect, Reporting, IP Warm-up, Einstein, Ad Studio
Experience: 3-10 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards