Dear Job Seekers,
JLL is Hiring for:
Job Title: Fire and Safety Officer
- Maintains contract employee scheduling and training records Supervises Parking access personnel staff
- Maintains on-going communications with Property Manager, Shift Engineer, and other building related services staff Monitors building operations
- Establishes inspection tours of property, focusing on stairwells, elevators, and all areas of ingress/egress Gains/maintains proficiency with building's life safety system and central security panel
- Maintains and updates Security Policies and Procedures manual
- Maintains a working knowledge of all current building, fire and life safety code requirements Assists in emergency situations (i.e., fire, evacuations human crisis, etc.)
- Communicates with Property Manager regarding events, incidents, concerns of Security Team members, recommendations, staffing needs, etc.
- Reviews security after hours reports and monitors performance Assists in performance/behaviour related meetings regarding contract security staff Co-develops with the management staff operating guidelines and practices
- Establishes and updates project specific security procedures and crime deterrent programs Implements and provides budgets relating to the property and staff
- A working knowledge of any major vertical industry will also be very helpful.
- Great Organisational Skills Ability to train, assign, organize, prioritize, motivate, supervise and evaluate
- Ability to use logical and creative thought processes to develop solutions for short term and long-term Security needs
- Ability to develop and implement Emergency Procedures
- Ability to understand threats and the associated risks for the Building Thorough knowledge of Emergency Situation handling
- Ability to conduct Fire drills & Mock drills on Medical emergency, Bomb Threats/Search Handling, Riots situation handling.
- Ability to prepare and present accurate and reliable reports containing findings and recommendations
- Ability to comprehend and follow safety rules and regulations
- Ability to communicate well with others, both orally and in writing
- Ability to understand and follow oral and/or written policies, procedures and instructions
- Demonstrate integrity and inventiveness in the performance of assigned tasks.
Experience: 8 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards