Dear Job Seekers,
JLL is Hiring for:
Job Title: Facilities Manager
- Take complete ownership for all activities pertaining to the daily operations of all aspects of facilities management function and provide timely feedback and updates to the CAL and follow instructions and timely revert with progress on works.
- Discharging responsibilities on whole gamut of administrative areas ranging from policy compliance by employees to vendor management, contract administration, inventory management, system security and safety of assets as well as personnel and adherence to legal requirements.
- Ensure all operating procedural documentation is updated at all times at agreed intervals, work proactively to ensure service enhancement is a constant endeavour, regular asset reconciliation and timely renewal of all service contracts regular contract reviews.
- Management and supervision of interior fit-outs, office design, and ergonomics.
- Take part in all fit-out projects pertaining to retro-fit jobs and office ergonomics these include arranging ergonomic sessions and handling ergonomics and medical services.
- Provide guidance to all the various facilities service delivery team members that all budgeting has the right elements of spends adequately factored for all expenses.
- Manage a team of staff and contracted outsourced resources to discharge these responsibilities and will need to work closely with them.
- Engage in regular rhythm of holding meetings and documenting the actions, tracking and ensuring timely completion of assigned and agreed activities.
- Leading business engagement forums and ensuring these forums are well represented on behalf of the facilities management function and also to communicate progress on works and business engagement for facilitating collective task accomplishments and supporting business.
- Plan, organize, direct and control the work activities of the team members in order to provide prompt and efficient services to internal customers and key stakeholders.
- Chair regular team meetings and help assist the team to better manage their actions and responsibilities being their guide to help accomplish their tasks.
- Responsible for ensuring facilities management, including utility operation and maintenance, for all offices in the location.
- Be responsible for all FM utility operations including fabric and facility upkeep extending to office equipment management.
- Responsible for the overall functioning of critical infrastructure set up including security systems.
- Be responsible to ensure that the critical equipment installed are being managed, operating and with no risk to its operations.
- Ensure healthy and hygienic operation of canteen / cafeteria through identified vendor / contractor.
- Ensure the canteen and cafeteria operations is managed proactively ranging from menu planning, to food testing, to channeling employee feedbacks and conducting regular food festivals as appropriate.
- Ensure a vendor tracker and contract management tool is prepared maintained and updated at regular intervals work proactively to continuously create vendor alternates and keep evaluating value for money/service deals on all fronts of the facilities vendors services areas.
- Collaborate with the procurement central team in finalization with selected vendors / contractors.
Experience: 12-15 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards