Dear Job Seekers,
JLL is Hiring for:
Job Title: Maintenance Technician II
- Maintenance team in repairing and maintaining material handling equipment and pneumatic systems throughout the building.
- You will have the opportunity to install, maintain and repair automated packaging and distribution equipment.
- In addition to developing your skills, you will mentor junior technicians to grow in their roles.
- What Do We Offer? Were an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture.
- We succeed together across the desk and around the globe.
- We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
- Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. Well offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
- With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences.
- We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to Promote a safe working environment by following all safety procedures
- Complete preventative maintenance routines with proper documentation Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems related to all
- Material Handling Equipment (MHE) which includes belts, motors, photo-eyes, relays, and more
- Maintain a positive working relationship across all of the Amazon Operations facility Track and store department inventory
- Move up to 49lbs as well as stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, with or without reasonable accommodation
Experience: 2 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards