CBRE is Hiring for:
Job Title: Fire & Safety Manager
- Implementation & Maintenance of Fire safety equipment as per Indian standard (NFPA), NBC guidelines & IS code.
- Inspection Testing & Maintenance of Fire protection, detection & suppression system (Active & passive fire protection system) as fire extinguishers, Fire hydrant, Automatic sprinkler system, Detection system, Automatic Flooding system (CO2, FM200, Kitchen suppression system etc.), PA system, etc. as per NBC & NFPA standards.
- Regular training to all employees in Basic firefighting/Fire prevention suppression/Tool Box Talk (TBT)/safety observations/HSE awareness/LOTO/Safety Induction etc.
- Conducting site safety audits as safety Inspector of the day (SIOD) & safety Observations (SO) round.
- Conducting a safety audit to identify the hazards (Job safety analysis JSA, Hazard Identification & Risk assessment HIRA) & ensure preventive & corrective action.
- Conduct regular safety Inspection audits to identify the Risk, Hazard & Eliminate the hazard (Unsafe act and unsafe conditions).
- Maintain records & documentations Related to safety as Daily Fire logbook, Duty Roster, Fire incident analysis report, Fire safety training, Fire evacuation drill, Fire equipment Inventories, Fire equipment testing, maintenance/Service record.
- Preparation of Fire investigation Report & fire hazard reports & documentation.
- Periodic Testing & operation of Fire tender.
- Conduct fire Mock drills, Evacuation Drills.
- Desired Candidate Profile God exposure in fire & safety
- Preferably exposure to commercial buildings
- Diploma in Fire & Safety Perks and Benefits As per company policy
Experience: 5-7 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards