Dear Job Seekers,
Novartis is Hiring for:
Job Title: TAS Business Partner
- To provide recruitment operations, products and services to a dedicated client group (single business area, e.g. ComOps, TechOps) and be responsible for the successful delivering of TAS programs/policies to the local organization.
- Ensure the operational conversion of the TAS strategic goals within a dedicated client group. Support the team in the development of TAS strategic objectives & Implement efficient and cost-effective recruitment and selection programs that are in line with corporate TAS guidelines to source top talents.
- Maintain accurate and efficient TAS process (sourcing, selection, hiring) to support the dedicated client group & Provide services covering specific areas of Recruitment, including organizational resourcing needs analysis, recruitment market trends analysis, candidate selection, vendor management, analysis of Recruitment metrics, and/or other Recruitment services.
- Develop and conducts analyzes/researches on recruitment issues and provide recommendations to resolve Line Management issues.
- Support personnel cost budgeting process and control & Contribute to TAS Projects at country or BU level Demonstrated ability to optimize for candidate and hiring manage experience & Proven track record of successfully working in international, multicultural environments.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience working with senior hiring managers Minimum Requirements Minimum 10+ year relevant experience in full life cycle recruitment in agency/ consulting and/or in-house recruitment environment.
- 10+ years of experience hiring high volume in analytics and pharma domain. Understanding and demonstrated capability to source passive candidates via niche websites, social media, ATS etc.
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding organization culture and ability to establish relationships both externally and internally.
- Ability to manage local / global stakeholders in a remote working environment. Self-directed, detail oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute.
Experience: 10+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards