Dear Job Seekers,
Qualcomm is Hiring for:
Job Title: Analyst/Manager, Strategy and Business Development
- Strategy and Business Development Team Working closely with the various business units, the Strategy and Business Development team is responsible for leading the overall strategy development for the company and driving new business initiatives.
- The team is responsible for driving Qualcomm's 5-year strategic planning cycle, making ecosystem investments, establishing strategic partnerships and joint ventures, as well as incubating new businesses.
- Your Role Reporting to the Senior Director of Strategy, this role will support strategic business development activities and the development & communication of Qualcomm business strategy
- Responsibilities include: Conduct market research and collect business intelligence to inform Qualcomm strategy and business development initiatives
- Develop market forecasts, business cases with detailed financial analysis for new strategy and business development initiatives Prepare presentations in support of strategy and business development activities
- Minimum Qualifications 2+ years of experience as a business analyst employed at a global top-10 management consulting, investment banking, accounting, or private equity firm P
- referred Qualifications 2+ years of experience in and deep understanding of mobile, wireless, automotive, and/or IoT industries
- Experience in market research, strategy formulation, and strategy implementation Strong financial skills (analysis, valuation, and modeling) Strong analytical skills (esp. Excel analysis of P&L and market forecasting)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (esp. executive presentations) Self-driven and motivated with strong persuasive skills
- Education Requirements Required: Bachelor in Science degree (MS Preferred) in electrical/electronic engineering, computer engineering, computer science, or equivalent field from a global top-50 university with CGPA 7.0 or higher out of 10 (or equivalent), OR Bachelor degree (Master's Preferred) in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or equivalent field from a global top-50 university with CGPA 7.0 or higher out of 10 (or equivalent)
Experience: 5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards