Dear Job Seekers,
TATA AIG General Insurance Company Limited is Hiring for:
Job Title: Underwriting Analyst
- This team serves as a piece of the Global Energy and Construction underwriting community to further enhance business objectives.
- Exceptional customer service to both internal and external parties, consistently meeting service levels and performance targets in terms of volume, accuracy and quality are pillars supporting Energy’s success.
- This role reports to the regional underwriting manager with a matrix reporting relationship to the cross regional Underwriting Support Manager within Energy and Construction Operations.
- Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities Partner with regional underwriters for end-to-end processing of new and renewal business.
- Responsible for submission intake duties for new and renewal business
- Works closely with underwriters, Shared Services and CoE to develop and deliver tailored solutions. Interact with Brokers as requested by underwriter Quote, binder / slip, policy, endorsement and invoice preparation and issuance.
- Participate in post-binding and servicing activities. Ownership of account lists and files
- Complete all delegated projects in the manner expected and requested by Underwriting and Operations.
- What we are looking for Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience. Prioritizing able to navigate and switch between multiple proprietary, vendor, web-based and standard computer systems. Microsoft Office proficiency in Excel, Word and Power point Learning Agility willingness to learn from experiences and new situations.
- Client Servicing ability to anticipate client (internal and external) needs and act proactively.
- Problem Solving identify problems and solutions matched to the appropriate solutions.
- Attention to Detail demonstrate attention to detail to ensure accurate documentation is maintained.
Experience: 3 years
Salary: As per the Company StandardsLocation: Mumbai