Dear Job Seekers
AIG is Hiring for:
Job Title: Senior Specialist Underwriter, Financial Institutions
- A solid experience in underwriting Financial Institutions within agreed decision-making standards, limitations, and underwriting authority
- Assess desirability of risk through analysis of financial reports and accounts (as required); regular contact with broker; thorough review of proposal; and review of claims history and general company information Use designated
- Underwriting system(s) to streamline underwriting and information-tracking approach across Profit Centre.
- Input required data consistently and accurately as required.
- Customer and Sales Proven track record of providing excellent service to brokers through consistent, timely, and proactive approach to Underwriting & business development.
- Exhibit sales orientated behaviours, defined by Management as motivated, tenacious, production focused, technically skilled, proactive, and accountable.
- Generate new business by expanding broker network, attending broker events, and building new relationships across the market.
- Be responsible for meeting larger proportion of new business target(s).
- Provide excellent service to brokers through consistent, timely, and proactive approach to underwriting.
- Serve as guide and / or referral point for Underwriters. Support other Underwriters and help develop networking opportunities as they arise People
- Establish strong existing relationships with brokers, maintaining those relationships through attending and organizing regular broker events.
- Ensure all brokers and clients are treated fairly.
- Ensure customer-centric approach. Support team building and team strategies and goals. Reporting / Compliance
- Ensure contract certainty. Conduct self-audit / Peer-Review as required. Ensure compliance with key regulatory and risk management responsibilities, including but not limited to audits, sanctions, expenses, this list is not exhaustive, is just an example.
- Essential Underwriting experience is required, Financial Institutions Underwriting experience very valuable Strong communication skills Time management - ability to handle multiple priorities, organize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to analyze financial statements Ability to network and build relationships Organizational skills Customer and sales focused Tenacious, motivated, proactive, can produce results
Experience: 5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards