Dear Job Seekers,
Novartis is Hiring for:
Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst
- Support direct manager with the operational conversion of the BPA strategic goals within a dedicated area of the business
- Works with direct managers to support financial activities, decision making and general projects.
- Provide analysis or reporting with particular emphasis on accuracy, compliance and timeliness of data provided.
- Ensure ongoing business performance is appropriately monitored and measured, and drive early warning for re-direction of resources with Business Partners.
- Ensure integrity of data provided by commercial teams, and provide value added; provides recommendations on forecast accuracy improvement.
- Support the improvement and streamlining of existing management reporting processes and the definition and implementation of lean processes.
- Coordinate Business Partnering with other areas of the business (FRA, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain and other functions) to support on time and accurate information gathering.
- Supports and improves business case proposals and profitability tracking & the annual budgeting, rolling forecast/Latest outlook and Strategic Planning processes.
- Monthly closing activities including cost center controlling by reviewing the bookings and accruals - Collects and uploads monthly LO data into IFP, populates global templates and provides comments on deviations vs previous LO / TGT / LF
- Prepares data for reports related to special initiatives (e.g., Indirect 2.0, STT) using SAP and BI queries - Forecasting of P&L and FTE on various dimensions
- Aligning financial targets with management and internal customers, allocation keys, cost and FTE planning
- Support contract management with MSP service contracts: CCRs, aligning charging / invoicing, correct booking, etc.
- Aligning and collecting saving initiatives with the team, tracking and forecasting of savings.
- Preparations of capital requests and other business cases
- Handling of various systems including SAP, IFP, STT, local and global share points
- Ad hoc requests / analysis on financial topics
Experience: 5+ years
Salary: As per the Company Standards