Dear Job Seekers
AIG is Hiring for:
Job Title: Senior Actuarial Assistant
- Our Financial Actuaries are on the frontlines, quantifying risk, pricing insurance and reserving losses for AIGs major regulated and rated insurance operating companies globally.
- Portfolio Analytics and Pricing Actuaries support AIGs businesses and are responsible for technical pricing, product development analytics and performance measurement.
- They collaborate with Marketing, Operations and Financial Management. About the role What you need to know
- We are seeking an actuarial professional with industry expertise to assist with pricing the Lexington Casualty or Professional Lines business.
- The Actuarial Analyst will be responsible for profitability studies, portfolio deep dives, working with underwriters on large account pricing, and pricing model development & enhancements.
- They will partner with other pricing actuaries in implementing best practices analytical techniques, partner with reserving actuaries in assessing the impact of loss trends and claims emergence, and partner with underwriters in assessing the impact of changes in appetite and portfolio mix. Key
- Analyze the profitability of E&S casualty lines such as Auto, GL, and Excess / Umbrella or Professional Lines such as Medical Malpractice or Architects & Engineers.
- Work closely with underwriting to develop pricing and underwriting strategies and identify pockets of profitable growth opportunities.
- Monitor rate, exposure, retention, new, lost business changes. Monitor loss trends and relevant industry / regulatory changes and effectively communicate to management.
- Assist in providing business solutions to maximize risk adjusted profit. Develop analytical tools to help business effectively manage existing portfolios.
- Work closely with reserving actuaries to understand reserve development and inform them of pricing and underwriting actions that will impact reserve estimates.
- Develop granular profitability improvement strategies. Assist in researching and developing best practices pricing techniques to be implemented across the business.
Experience: 4 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards