Dear Job Seekers
AIG is Hiring for:
Job Title: Retirement Plan Consultant II
- The Retirement Plan Consultant will provide objective guidance that is aligned with the needs of plan sponsors and employees eligible for the applicable retirement savings plan.
- Incentive bonus opportunity is available based on factors including the achievement of pre-defined plan metrics and will also be evaluated on client satisfaction ratings. What youll do as a Retirement Plan Consultant
- Conduct individual and group presentations, in person or via video technology, to enhance awareness of plan features and to grow plan assets.
- Presentations include enrollment meetings, age-based financial education meetings, and basic and advanced financial literacy meetings as requested by the plan sponsor or determined by the applicable communication and education plan.
- Actively participate in benefit fairs and new employee orientations. Participate in the annual plan review and financial education planning process.
- Assist Relationship Manager and / or District Vice President with targeted education campaigns to increase participation and deferral rates Meet with participants and eligible employees to educate employees regarding plan participation.
- Travel will be required for new plan enrollments as needed.
- Must be able to travel 50 PERCENT or more during peak times of the day.
- To help you get started, we offer you the resources needed to create your own success
Experience: 2-5 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards