Dear Job Seekers
AIG is Hiring for:
Job Title: Major Accounts Distribution Leader
- The responsibilities will involve management of key broker relationships in the territory.
- A successful candidate will have proven ability to align and influence internal and external stakeholders, is an effective communicator, has the ability to build commitment, and is tolerant of ambiguity.
- Key attributes for the role include leadership, creativity, collaboration, strong influential skills, presence, vision and broad property and casualty insurance knowledge.
- Broker Engagement Build valuable relationships with key broker personnel across many functional areas, growing the major account universe year over year.
- Serve as the senior AIG point of contact for key broker partners in the Great Lakes Region.
- Formulate Strategic Business Plans with brokers for larger multiline accounts.
- Identify and maintain regular collaborative dialogue with key business influencers at major brokerage operations.
- Drive the AIG value proposition and ensure that clients are aware of the array of products, services and solutions (enterprise-wide) available and enhance exposure to AIG.
- Internal Management Champion new and existing business initiatives working with Managing Directors, Broker Engagement and Underwriting Business Partners.
- Collaborate with Zonal leadership to ensure Customer Centric Focus is integrated into all sales and business planning. Develop and implement collaborative marketing strategies to achieve business production and performance goals for the Region.
- Manage account and product portfolio across Distribution and Product resources, owning the account targeting process end to end.
- Work with product teams to develop targets and improve submission ratios.
Experience: 3 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards