Dear Job Seekers
AIG is Hiring for:
Job Title: Life Insurance Tax Operations Specialist
- Process and respond to Tax Inquiries from Life Insurance Policy Owners Analyze and process complex and non-routine
- Customer Service inquires and escalation received from internal and external customers Validate data, policy research and manually calculate total distribution, taxable gain and cost basis for partial withdrawals, surrenders and MEC Loans
- Maintain 1099-R tax reporting and perform manual calculations as needed Assist daily, processing / generating certain policy Annual Statements
- Assist daily, processing / generating ITRV and 712 Form values, Schedule A, PS38 / 58 request Remote working is considered for a strong candidate if not located at Houston, TX.
- What we are looking for 3 years of experience with life insurance tax requirements / calculations Experience with tax processing in life insurance administrative systems.
- Specific proficiency with ALIP, ALS and Vantage is preferred, but not required Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills.
- Must be independent and possess critical thinking skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Excellent attention to detail. High school graduate or equivalent
Experience: 3 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards