Dear Job Seekers,
JLL is Hiring for:
Job Title: Finance Analyst
- Ensuring properly reporting all portfolio & scope changes This position involves helping manage all portfolio and scope related change requests.
- Responsible for the review and communication of portfolio and scope changes in region and providing a direct point of contact for pricing queries.
- A typical day for you would also involve speaking to Country FM leads and other stake holders, crunching numbers.
- Ensuring all reports are properly and timely updated Enable a seamless integration and standardization of data points across various available reports.
- Making all portfolio related change request data easily accessible to all concerned along with their impact on regional/ country/ property budget allocations.
- Finalizing Financial Modules for respective countries and sharing them with Global team for formal endorsement.
- Apply innovative thoughts to streamline and improve existing processes and deliver training on existing systems and processes to regional and country users.
- We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously.
- Generally, the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL recruitment process.
- We endeavor to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons.
- We will then delete it safely and securely.
- For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
Experience: 4 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards