Dear Job Seekers,
JLL is Hiring for:
Job Title: Assistant People Soft Excellence Manager
- Experience resolving Billing, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, GL, and Banking, Cash Management functional and technical issues using development best practices
- Experience in fast paced Billing, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, GL, Banking, Cash Management module project, planning, research, analysis and development using the RICEFW Inventory based approach
- Ability to troubleshoot application issues and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Ability to document detailed functional requirements and collaborate with technical resources to implement solutions.
- Familiarity with data extract and troubleshooting tools such as Query, SQL, SQR. Experience in writing detailed
- Functional Design Documents (FDDs), Configuration Documentation, and Process Re-engineering Ability to alter project design direction based on business need, PM or Executive direction
- Experience writing and reviewing detailed test scripts for Unit, System, Integration, and User Acceptance Test Phases
- Ability Degree in Accounting or relevant professional accountancy qualification.
- Good time-management skills Great interpersonal and communication skills Preferably more than 6 years of working experience in AP & AR in MNC.
- Experienced in leading a team size of at least 5 people for more than 3 years
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic and fast paced environment Team player and yet able to work independently Experience with US GAAP a plus
- Performance objectives Fulfil agreed SLAs with Onshore finance teams Improved internal procedures and compliance with policies
- Strong Excel skills Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of management JLL
Experience: 3-6 years
Salary: As per the Company Standards