Dear Job Seekers,
JLL is Hiring for:
Job Title: Assistant Finance & Accounts Manager
- Team handling experience for minimum 4 years in well recognized organization Month end, quarter end and year end closing Consolidation, inter-company transition and reconciliation
- Ensure accuracy of financial statement in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies
- Manage Fixed Assets Balance sheet reconciliation Enforce compliance with Firms financial, operating policies Liaison with internal / external auditors for quarter / year end audit Participate in ad hoc projects as and when required to apply you need to have
- Ability Degree in Accounting or relevant professional accountancy qualification.
- Preferably more than 6 years of working experience in AP & AR in MNC.
- Experienced in leading a team size of at least 5 people for more than 3 years Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic and fast paced environment Team player and yet able to work independently
- Experience with US GAAP a plus SAP, PeopleSoft or Large-Scale ERP financial systems experience a plus. Fulfil agreed SLAs with Onshore finance teams Improved internal procedures and compliance with policies Strong Excel skills
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of management
Experience: 4 year
Salary: As per the Company Standards